Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Governmentally challenged (not actually political)

Depending on others sucks. It's like those god forsaken Massively Multiplayer online games, like WoW. You wait for hours at a time just for tons of people to get ready to go out and kill a tiny little rabbit. We're ready to go, here comes the action and... Oh no, some douchbag on our team has to go eat supper with his parents. Maybe, it's time to move out of your parents house and help me kill this evil bunny, you 35 year old f***! For those of you who are game savvy, you may notice that I'm not talking about World of Warcraft, so much as Final Fantasy XI, but I digress, that's not important.

In life we are always waiting on others. We're in line struggling to purchase our morning coffee behind some ignorant little brat with hair so emo, I doubt he can even see where the cashier is! Seriously, the cashier had to call him over! That actually happened today. If I had a dollar for every time that kid shook the hair out of his eyes, in my presence, I'd have bought a lot more coffee, which is not a person, so I see no irony in depending on it.

What is the point to this stupid article, you, the reader, may be wondering? Calm down! It's my blog, and I can take as long as I want! I'm bitter, cause I have a very important announcement I want to make and so much that I want to do, but first I need one little thing done for me by the provincial government. Basically, the long and short of it, is that I am waiting on a procedure to be done, that required me to quite literally do all of the work on something, and then pay lots of money to have the government look at my work and decide whether or not to say yes to what I'm asking of them. It's a very simple thing too, and I'm almost certain they will say yes, but how freaking long can it take?

I know what you government types do in an average day!!! My tax dollars pay you, generously, to use Facebook! Maybe if it's not too much to ask, could you just take my already finished proposal and just say "YUP"? No rush or anything. Grrr.

Anyway, that's me for today, having a crotchety day. I have friends who work in the government and hate to generalize, but chances are, the higher you are paid the less you do, and by the sounds of things, I'm dealing with some very highly paid people!

The moral: The government sucks and so do MMOs!

No comments:

Post a Comment