Wednesday, September 7, 2011

STEAM POWERED STUDIOS!

I'm pleased to announce that I have started my own Production Company, STEAM POWERED STUDIOS. It is a medium for me to make the movies that I want to make, the way I want to make them, without the unneeded drama behind it. It's founded on the belief that making movies is the most fun job on earth, and no one is gonna ruin it for us. To see what my new project is up to, check out www.steampoweredstudios.com, which as of right now, just directs you to the company blog (at least until I get the site built, and below is my very temporary logo. Give me a break, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Please keep on checking in on both blogs, as I'll be using this one to give my personal thoughts, and that one to talk about company stuff, in a (relatively) professional way. Come on, by now you should know that I am hardly able to suppress my personality.

Anyway, thanks for checking in, and I plan to have lots of great things to show you in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment