Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm doing what!?

Well friends, I've been getting a surprisingly great amount of views lately, and I really feel the need to thank you all for checking in on my little experiment. I've found myself having a few crazy things happening in my life and I can't help but share them with you!

First off, I finally got a new Macbook Pro and I ordered a new shotgun mic today to help with my videos. I also am working with Adobe Premiere again, after all of these years, so I now have no excuse to not be making movies. Also I'm at this moment downloading the new Lion OS. Hopefully it's great and not a waste of 30 bucks. Perhaps I'll write an OS review.

Secondly, I'm doing a wedding tonight. Seriously, I am gonna be the officiator at a wedding this evening. I get to say such standbys as "You may now kiss the bride" and "I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. X". It's a pretty exciting day for me. How did this opportunity arise? I'm still not sure, but it's already being called the most badass wedding ever by Times magazine!

Seriously, can you imagine getting married by this guy?

Well, it does sorta make sense when you think about it. Who better than a love doctor? Anyway, I can't help but notice your eyes are rolling dangerously fast so I think I'll have to be off. 

Again, thanks for reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment