Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Why Bliz-O-Vision?


Some people recently have asked me the million dollar question. Why am I writing a blog? I strained my brain for a bit before realizing I had no reason and quit immediately.

Just kidding. Honestly, I'm writing a blog because I have opinions that I like giving and I want to practice my writing skills. I like writing and hope to be good at it someday, although I have no delusions. It's gonna take a while.

The main idea for this site is to have a forum for my thoughts on anything I feel like talking about. I hope to build a community and have great discussions with them, spotlighting my ideals as well as theirs. I also intend to post videos here. When? Well, whenever I get a new computer that will allow me to edit.

I'm proud to announce that my new MacBook Pro will be arriving later this week. This will provide me with the power needed to use actual decent editing software and spotlight my Canon T2i's great picture quality.

I feel that I'm blogging for the right reasons, as I'm doing it for me. I do it cause I love it. So, hopefully you can read/watch it because it's at least not the worst thing on the internet. Don't believe me? Watch a video from Fred on YouTube. Thanks for stopping in and I hope to keep it at least remotely interesting for you. Hell, I owe you for the views.

By the way! It's called Bliz-O-Vision cause Jon-O-Vision was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment